Plan An Event Or Fundraiser for OCRFA
Runs, walks, dinners and dances—these are just some of the ways our dedicated supporters throughout the country are raising awareness and helping fund the science to beat ovarian cancer. They are men, women, and children of all ages, but they share one thing in common: they have been affected by ovarian cancer, and they want to do something about it. Now you too can join us in the fight to change the future of ovarian cancer, as an official member of Team Hope!
About Team Hope
Whether you have an idea for an event, or simply want to raise awareness and funds for the cause, your special Team Hope page will help you get there. Registration is simple. And once you sign up, you will receive your own custom fundraising page, which you can personalize with photos and videos, and you’ll have all of the space you’ll need to tell your story or provide details of your event. Once it’s ready to go, you can share with your friends, family, and loved ones through social media and email, using the easy sharing tools you receive when you create your page.
To become a member of Team Hope and help us turn the world teal, visit http://www.ocrf.kintera.org/teamhope!
Prefer to attend an event already in the works? Visit the Upcoming Events calendar to find an exciting event in your area.
Team Hope Endurance
Team Hope athletes are invited to cross the finish line for the cause with our dedicated athletic community. Represent the cause while you race with official Team Hope Endurance apparel. Planning to raise at least $500 for ovarian cancer research? Ask us about how you can receive a special Team Hope race day kit! Please fill out an endurance proposal form and view our event guidelines.
Be a Team Hope Volunteer
If you’d like to donate your time to support the cause and make events more successful, you’re invited to join our network of volunteers. You can represent OCRFA at events like the Gildan Esprit de She Triathlon in Naperville, Illinois and San Diego, California; and events in your community. We will notify you by email when local opportunities arise, so you can help grow the enthusiastic OCRFA presence to raise awareness and funds. Sign up at ocrf.kintera.org/volunteer and volunteer to receive alerts about events near you.
Be a Team Hope All-Star
Be sure to sign up for our bi-weekly enewsletter and check out the special Team Hope All-Stars section, where we recognize the efforts of our many dedicated supporters and share them with the community!
Interested in planning an event? Here are some tips to help you get started!
- Check out our tips for planning an event for fun ideas and pointers for how to get your community involved.
- Please fill out an event proposal form and view our event guidelines. OCRFA is happy to offer support and suggestions along the way as well as provide OCRFA collateral materials.
- If you would like to use our name and/or logo on your event materials or promotion, we ask that you sign a letter of agreement and send us all materials using our name and logo for approval before distribution.
- Only checks made out to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance or OCRFA are eligible to receive a tax-deduction.
- OCRFA cannot participate in the sale of tickets or be responsible for providing any sponsors, celebrities or speakers for the event.
Thank you for your support and for choosing OCRFA as the beneficiary of your event!